WHAT WOULD TERRY DO? is a coaching and call preparation process for complex sales: from what to say on your first call, through the pivotal point where sales are made or lost. Terry Slattery is a veteran sales trainer with over 30 years experience training and 18 years in the trenches selling.
Terry Slattery has developed value differentiation and sales strategies for clients in more than 100 industries, as well as training and coaching their sales organizations. He has helped all of them — from home-based enterprises to Fortune 100 companies — close more sales. He helps sales people eliminate nonproductive sales behavior and shorten the sales cycle.
Gain access to the sales knowledge in Terry’s boot camps and in-house sales trainings for Fortune 100 companies, including:
- How to build a list of essential questions whose answers make your forecast more accurate and increase your yield.
- What to say at your first call—your 20-second introduction.
- When to say no.
- The pivotal point where sales are made or lost.
- How to identify the real buyer and their decision-making process.
- Techniques to help prospects create budget for your product or service.
- How to identify and eliminate competitive threats.